Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Buzzing With Action

The NEW Flower  Garden  has arrived at Ameba Pico! Come to this beautiful park and you will see butterflies,bumblebees, and ladybugs wandering around. If you want to become one yourself, play the new premium gacha. In this gacha you can receive dresses,antennas, and wings for butterflies,bumblebees, and ladybugs. After you get something, you can finally fly into the heavens  beyond the Pico sky!

                          
 All those items were so pretty, I couldn't  just look at them. So, I looked in my friend's purse (as always) and FINALLY saw some money in it. Although it was just 5 dollars I took I mean borrowed her money. Once I started playing the gacha, I got frustrated for getting 3 "Girl's Joyful Butterfly Costumes" in a row. When I started kicking the gacha machine for my money back, it just kept saying " Give it a try, its worth it!!!"
Since, that didn't work I started yelling at Mr.Wood for his dumb machine not giving me my money back. Like all the other store owners I torture, Mr.Wood just ignored be and started a chat with another customer.
I decided to spend the rest of  my gold on this gacha (350 gold was left). I won the "Girl's Joyful Bumblebee Costume twice, the "Girl's Joyful Lady Bug Costume" twice, and the "Off To The Garden! Lady Bug Headband" once (of course I received the Girl's Joyful Butterfly Costume but I already talked about that.)
While getting some nectar from the wonderful flowers, I bumped into a kind Pico named вєє ℓιƒє вℓєυє which was also a bumblebee. She seemed a bit lonely, all in the corner so I decided to come up and meet her. Turns out вєє ℓιƒє вℓєυєвєє just needed a friend to chat with. Then we started to buzz...
                                                                                 

Then I really had to go so to make her happy I told her a small joke about bees my friend told me: 
Mrs.Sweetz: Why did the bumblebee cross the road?
вєє ℓιƒє вℓєυє: I don't know
Mrs.Sweetz: The bumblebee didn't cross the road she flew over it!





No comments: