Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Items For Market

Have you seen the update on the Ameba Pico news? The flea market has brand-new items in all stores!

First I headed to the gardening store. I admit I don't have what you might call the green thumb... Once I saw the store I wanted everything so badly! But this time, my friend was at the mall shopping - WITHOUT ME. I began to cry at the sight of the tables and fountains. Mr.Wood saw my tears and I guess he felt sorry for me because he handed me a BEAUTIFUL white rose that you cant buy in the store.
Then I headed to the furniture store to improve my room. Christian seemed like a nice guy so I asked him for some free furniture. Well he wasn't like Mr.Wood so Christian just told me to look around. In the back of the wonderful display of items I noticed some toy cars. Well my kids are rebels so I bet they would enjoy those cars. 
Last but not least, I headed off towards the fashion store looking for some new trend. Since I won a token I decided to buy a nice blue dress for the summer. While buying the dress and trying it on I noticed Mary's (owner) beautiful blue eyes. I wondered if those were for sale...
Well my time at the Flea Market was awesome... I wonder if there is some hidden store that sells fleas...


No comments: